Saturday 5 March 2011

Just call me Listy

There are lists in the air. Everywhere. I love it. I am a list fanatic. I will go as far to say that I have had lists about my lists. We have a family list book; every week we make a meal plan, a grocery list and things we'd like to accomplish that week. It is awesome. So on facebook I'm currently doing the 30 Day Music Challenge and today, someone was kind enough to share 30 Days of Lists . Is it my birthday? Has Christmas 2 finally shown up? No, just lots of listy goodness. I think I'll continue with the Music Challenge on here as well, but showcase a different song than the one I post of facebook. I can do this because I make up my own rules. After that maybe I'll play along with 30 Days of Lists. I am so excited I can't stand it....

So today will be Day 1 for music- Your Favorite Song

Everyone has more than ONE favorite, but it's so hard to choose. I adore Otis Redding. The man makes my soul weep and want to jump out of my skin all at once. This song I listened to when I was pregnant and I still sing it to Oscar. If you haven't heard it before, I hope you love it.

No comments: