Saturday 26 March 2011

30 Days of Music Challenge- day 16 - a song that you used to love but now hate

O. M. G. This is so embarrassing. *sighs* I was in love with My Chemical Romance. I blame this entirely on going thru a divorce and being very angst-y during that time period. Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge was kinda the soundtrack of that time (although, truth be told I still think The Black Parade is an amazing album).

I can't listen to that album anymore without wincing in a very private sort of embarrassment, that I am now sharing with all of you :P ...and apparently you can't embed this video, so I've provided you with the link if you are so inclined.

3 comments:

Stephie C said...

awww I like them hahaha.....I saw them live and they did amazing! I also had a huge thing for PATD when they first came out :) the newer album disappointed me big time!

I am so taking this challenge on next month! :)

Ashley said...

I think I've seen them 5 or 6 times? I even got to hug Gerard once and that was a very big moment for me! I do still really like Black Parade, but the new album was embarrassingly bad.

once this challenge is finished I'll start posting my 30 days of lists outside of MM!

Stephie C said...

YAY! And wow that is awesome you have seen them that much! But yes the new album was badddd hahah