Tuesday 8 March 2011

Fucking Tuesday

I've been sitting here in a funk all evening. We went on a shopping trip and the skirt I wanted didn't fit and then when I went to make an appointment to get my hair done and they told me TWICE the price they had quoted me. Which leaves me thinking...if I dye my hair myself, can I pull off a full head of PINK (rather than just highlights)?

I've felt just FAT all night. I hate that feeling because usually I'm pretty happy with myself. I know I'm a big girl, but I've also had a baby so I try not to be so hard on myself. Not today tho. No way. It doesn't help that all the pretty spring clothes are making their way out and I want some pretty skirts and dresses (and tattoos...and pink hair...and new shoes...).

Oscar has been awake since 7.30, only taking small peanut naps. Griff and Nannie have been playing with him this evening because i CAN NOT SHAKE THE FUNK.

I asked Griff "What is it with today?"
Griff: "It's Tuesday".
Duh! Of course. Tuesday is always our shit day. Our day when we don't want to do anything and usually want to order take out instead of cooking...and the Chinese is always closed on Tuesday. O the irony.

So yeah....Fucking Tuesday.

1 comment:

Stephie C said...

awww just saw this....I hate feeling fat days...they truly suck :( and for some reason they then ironically make me want to eat! UGH. emotions I tell ya....but yes you are gorgeous lady and you made a gorgeous baby and you are smart and sweet so there! No more bad Tuesdays :)