Saturday 6 August 2011

Countdown (the sequel)

So we are leaving on Tuesday. Originally it was going to be Monday, but due to finances and the bank it will now be Tuesday. We said we were going to make our first stop Roanoke Island in North Carolina, but we've decided to spend the first day booking it thru NC and straight into Virginia. The logic being, if we live in South Carolina, we have a lot of years ahead of us to spend time in NC. I've been busing myself with buying a few last minute essentials (boots, fan, book-bag etc) and laundry. I need to still finish mapping out some of Virginia/DC/Pennsylvania. I am so ready to hit the road I can hardly stand it!

2 comments:

Christie said...

I am so excitres for you, Griff and Oz. You are going to have a blast! And on a selfish note, I hope you make it to upstate NY so I can come see you : )

Anonymous said...

Roanoke Island makes SO MUCH more sense. :-) I couldn't figure out why in the heck you were coming to Roanoke, VA. HAHAHAHAHA.