Thursday 24 May 2012

Travel Rewind: Groundhog Day!

 We went to Punxsutawny, Pennsylvania. The Weather Capital of the
World. If you are so inclined to take a visit, make it a stop. We did
and we did everything worth doing there in an hour. That's not to say
it's not a nice place, but if it's not Groundhog Day, the small town
doesn't have much to offer, entertainment wise. Unfortunately, the
film also made it look a lot cuter than it is. It sounds like I'm
dissing Punx, and I'm not. I'm justs saying...it's small. And you can
do it in an afternoon.

 GRIFF: Groundhog Day is one of my favourite films, so we had to visit Punxsutawny (I'll trust Ashleys spelling) and it was fun, but it seems like the touristness of the town is exclusively set up for just a weekend or 2 each year and would be a lot more fun during that time.







No comments: