Thursday 3 January 2013

2013 Resolutions

Well, when I think about it, my list of resolutions come down to this. I need to find what makes me happy again. I need to do things that make me happy. What seems like common sense can get completely ignored and forgotten.

So the list is as follows:

1. Make time to read.

2. Camping

3. Cycle more

4. Watch *new* movies (not released new, just new to me)

5. Start working towards my Library Assistant certificate

6. New Tattoo

7. Start playing the Uke again.

Most of these should cost us little to no money. I want to try sells some of my knits, and all knits money will go to my tattoo fund. The biggest is the certificate. I was originally going to go for my Masters, but I think the certificate will help me decide if libraries is really where I want to be. So far from my time volunteering at the library....I think yes. Baby steps.

No comments: