Monday 4 April 2011

Oscar -10 months

It's amazing the change between 9 and 10 months. Last month Oscar was always on the cusp of change and now he is doing everything. Last night he took his first steps unaided by parents, but with the help of his walker. Didn't he JUST learn to crawl? He pulls up onto everything. While I'm typing this he is standing, in love, watching the clothes in the washer and pushing the button to turn it on and off (which is annoying the crap out of me, I really need to figure something out...).

He had mastered waving but now he has added clapping and he claps ALL the time. It's amazing the things that bring him so much happiness. I wish I was that easily happy...well, sometimes I am. HE makes me ridiculously happy.

I think it's time we put the mattress on the floor. He's just too interested in crawling off the bed or pulling himself up on the barrier.

And all of a sudden, my baby has an appetite and wants to eat EVERYTHING. Cranberry and Brie baguette is a favorite, but the other night he want pretty crazy on spaghetti. Griff and I both feel so confident that baby-led weaning has been the way to go. It's also made ME a better eater because if he wants what I have, it damned well better be good for both of us. Except for ice cream. I don't eat a lot of ice cream, but when I have it- he wants it and he *REALLY* loves the ice cream.

My Bumble is a busy bee...

1 comment:

Stephie C said...

Awww :) and YUM to brie and cranberry I WANT...what I really want is a good cheese and pickle baguette...I attempted to do one at home and paid like 4 or 5 dollars for some branston pickle but you know it just was NOT the same as getting it at a pub or a tesco ;)
And yes BLW so rocks!