Saturday 9 April 2011

Music Challenge-Day 28- A song that makes you feel guilty

I'm not sure what that means exactly. If a song makes me feel guilty, surely I would turn it off and never listen to it again? I honestly can not think of a song that induces in me the feelings of GUILT. I find that to be a very different thing to a guilty pleasure (which has already been listed). So I'm not going to try and come up with a song that makes me feel that way. I've thought it over and it would be contrived.

I'll just share a song I like. We all need more Kate Bush in our lives anyways...and apparently she's working on a new album! Rejoice!

And on a side note...Did you have to read Wuthering Heights in high school? I did and I hated it! I thought Heathcliff and Cathy were just horrible people who deserved their misery. For some reason I think I should re-read it as an adult. Sometimes you just don't get these things when you're 18. *shrugs*

No comments: