Sunday 19 April 2009

Playlist

This is my current favorite playlist. I was in a situation yesterday where there were no buses running between my house and the train station so I made the 45 minute walk listening to this list, and it kept my spirits high, high, high.....

1. Make Your Own Kind of Music by Mama Cass Elliot
2. A Groovy Kind of Love by the Mindbenders
3. Crimson and Clover by Tommy James & The Shondells
4. Season of the Witch by Donovan
5. Bus Stop by The Hollies
6. Here Comes My Baby by the Tremeloes
7. Love Grows (Where My Rosemary Goes) by Edison Lighthouse
8. Dancing in the Moonlight by King Harvest
9. Rock Me Gently  by Andy Kim
10. Brandy (You're A Fine Girl) by Looking Glass
11. Angel of the Morning by Merrilee Rush & The Turnabouts
12. Do You Wanna Dance? by The Beach Boys
*13. Different Drum by Linda Ronstadt & The Stone Ponies

*I listen to this one twice because I adore this song and usually sing along when I'm home alone....I just think it's AMAZZZZZZING.

No comments: