Wednesday 15 April 2009

Beetlejuice: The Animated Series



Memory lane is a wonderful, but sometimes painful thing. This evening we are reminiscing about Beetlejuice: The Animated Series. Short-lived and brilliant, this gem of a cartoon STILL has not made an appearance on DVD...and I think it's high time that it does. So many horrible, random, crap series get put onto DVD; why not this one? I have an overwhelming urge to pop it into my player and enjoy it on the comfort of my sofa, instead of being hunched over at my computer watching it on a tiny YouTube screen. I'm not going to start a petition myself, because I'm no good at that sort of organization, but I think I might search for one. Because I know 2 people who would buy it. Me and my sister. So DVD gods, if you're listening, I buy so so so many DVDs, could you maybe find it your hearts to make this one for me? please?

No comments: