Sunday 3 May 2009

School is almost finished!!!


I am so freakin' excited! I can't wait to have my time and life back! To just enjoy a movie, and not think "o wait, I should probably be watching (fill in the blank) for class". Here are a few things I am looking forward to:

1. READING---I tried, in vain, to make a pile of books I want to jump into immediately. It's no use tho! I have too many books that I can not wait to read! Wendy and I have decided to both start June off by reading Lord of the Flies. Somehow I missed that one in high school and it's supposed to be a good. 

2. CRAFTS---I bought this amazing book of crafts and I haven't had the time to do anything in it. Tonight I was flipping through and I am really looking forward getting covered in glue, paint, glitter and paper. It will be good times.

3. KNITTING---there's always a need for more time for knitting. I also want to start a knitting night with some friends.

4. THE HOUSE---the house has been so neglected the last few months because of school! I have a plan and I will see it through! By September this place will be on track for beautiful!!!

so it's a short list, but it's what keeps my spirits high while I'm feeling overwhelmed with essays and deadlines. It's all going to be over in 4 weeks time. While I'll be sad, and I can't believe i'm FINALLY going to be receiving a degree....I'm ready to have a bit of a break! I'm ready to have a little quiet life this summer.

No comments: