Thursday 8 March 2012

Yeah I'm here.

You know something? I check blogger everyday. I do. I love to read other blogs and it's the best way to do that. And I always think "I should post something" and then I'm lazy and go back to facebook. You can see how easy it is to let something like this fall by the wayside. With facebook and twitter, you can the thought of the moment out quickly and you get almost immediate response. Blogger? Not so much. You sometimes feel like you're talking to a void and *maybe* someone is listening. Plus, I feel like as much as I tweak here and there, it never LOOKS like I want it too and I'm too lazy to learn more about programing and design.

Anyways, I've been on such a music and movie kick lately. It's been nice. I have also been trying LOADS of new recipes that I'd "pinned" and had a lot of success with that. Griff and I are trying to set up an etsy shop, so that's been...well...interesting. We make progress and then kind of walk away from it and work on something else. I should set a task to have it "Open" by the end of the month. So if you read here, make sure you ask about that at the end of the month.

So here's some music. I heard this on the radio and lost my shit and rocked out. Why don't I have this song??!?! It's fucking fantastic.

No comments: