Wednesday 20 October 2010

Skully Sweater

See this sweater? I finished it a fair few weeks ago and we're just now blogging about it. Life is so crazy hectic, but I'm pretty darn proud of this sweater so it gets it's own post. I started this when I was pregnant, making it extra roomy with the intention of wearing it--you guessed it--while pregnant. Yeah that didn't happen. Baby knitting soon took over and this sweater was stashed to a bag to be left until Oscar was a few months old. But now it's finished and i can wear it this winter! Yay, go me! Unfortunately, it is VERY bulky, which makes it kinda not breastfeeding friendly. *sighs* O well...one day Oscar won't be breastfeeding (sad) and I can wear it for years and years to come.

*Pattern came from Stitch n' Bitch edited by Debbie Stoller

No comments: