Friday 29 January 2010

Pet Peeve Case File no. 1




I have worn glasses since I was 9 years old. I've gone through the whole contact lenses phase, but I always come home to my glasses. I am finally at a point in my life that I think my face looks empty without them. They are part of my face, of who I am. 

So nothing gets me more annoyed then this newish "fad" of people wearing glasses *WITHOUT LENSES* as an accessory. Drives me up the walls, yell at the television, wanting to bitch slap the person causing the offense. To all of you who are doing this, you look like a tit. If you want to wear the glasses and play a bit of dress up, at least please wear some lenses. 


*I don't know why I felt the need to start a list of my pet peeves, but hey, it's my blog, do what I want! 

1 comment:

Tracy said...

as fashionable as glasses can be, wearing them without lenses is just assinine. even worse: those stupid Kayne ones with the slats. they're not helping you see or blocking out the sun, they're just effing ridiculous!