Wednesday 24 February 2010

My mission in Life is to make this....


I don't know what occasion I will find to make it, but this cake has to be made. I found the website over on Whisk Kid (and to be honest, I found that link through someone ELSE's blog who also attempted at making this cake). When I showed it to Griff his reaction was "Wow that's a lot of icing" because the man isn't crazy about too much icing. But then I mentioned that it's  LEMON BUTTERCREAM and he looked a bit more eager. 

Is it not the most beautiful thing ever? *sighs*

2 comments:

The Buczkowski Blog said...

I think this would be an amazing inside to Caleb's first birthday cake!! I think I might have to try it :) I will post pictures if I do!

Ashley said...

If you do try it, give the deets on the whole cooking shebang!! I imagine it would be very time consuming, but so worth the effort. It's definitely a party cake!