Wednesday 22 January 2014

Is it Friday yet?

One of those days that I am so blind tired.

Oz woke up saying his belly hurt. I thought he was just whining. Then he walks up to me in the kitchen and throws up all over the floor. Mom fail.

Matilda has spent the last 2 days going though a growth spurt. Cluster feedings galore.

There is a horrible pain in my jaw. I need to get to the dentist.

My glasses are scratched beyond repair. I'm going to need new ones.

Our main bathtub is going to need replacing. I don't even know where to begin.

I know I'll look back and miss this time one day, but right now I just feel overwhelmed with how long and exhausting the days are.

1 comment:

Wendy Marie said...

I love you, sweetness. Yes, you will get that moment in the not-so-distant future of looking back and perhaps even smiling, but for the here-and-now, I wish for you some peace and rest. Even if I have to spend my February visit babysitting! (Which sounds wonderful.) xoxoxox