Saturday 19 December 2009

Bad Blogger, very very bad!

I should be ashamed, like what's the point? But I'll keep on trucking and trying hopefully will get a little better one day at getting stuff up here. To be honest though, this pregnancy is pretty exhausting. I feel like I don't have much attention to put into anything. Reading, watching new movies (you know, the ones where you actually have to pay attention), knitting complicated projects, cleaning the house... you name it, I can't sit down and get engrossed in it. I just start to wander and do something else.

At the moment, I am just sitting in my parents living room, watching 3:10 to Yuma with Dad and Griff trying to get over a bit of jet lag. I am sad to say, that all the food I was looking forward to is having an adverse effect on me :( I feel like the weirdest pregnant lady in the history of the world because I am just NOT in love with food. I have a hard to time figuring out what I want to eat and sometimes, even then, it doesn't turn out to be what I wanted. It's very frustrating. I am hoping things will improve this week tho, and right now it's just the jet lag.

I really wanted to get my craft on this Christmas and blog about it. But no such luck. No point in really blogging about all the things I wish I had blogged about tho, is there? I think I might have to set a New Year's resolution for more blogging, more writing and more reading. Last year I said I was going to knit more this year, and I mean to do it. I have a few pieces I've knitted recenetly I just haven't taken pictures and loaded them yet. MUST DO THAT.

Anyways, I've over n' out....

1 comment:

Stephie C said...

Girl don't feel bad I am just starting to love food again and I am at week 27....and even now I am still quite finicky with things.

As for crafting mojo I am right there with ya on that one too! I have big plans to get a mini scrapbook and other project done for my girlfriend this weekend....which is now set for tomorrow since today used up energy on baking and napping and now need to get motivated later for present wrapping!