Wednesday 15 July 2009


I know I have shown a lot of people this already, and I even posted it up on Facebook. I'm not someone easily shocked, but at 7ish in the morning, I was a bit shocked when I saw this guy in the queue at the airport on the way to the States. I had Griff slip over and take a photo with his camera phone....not that it wasn't completely obvious that that's what he was doing, but it's not like the guy wasn't expected to be stared at. 

Then I started hoping that he would be sitting near or next to me on the flight. That could have been interesting. He wasn't on our flight though, and I can't help but wonder about the people who did share a flight with him. I wonder if they politely ignored his outrageous morning fetish gear, or asked him if it was comfy to fly in. Ah well....it was a nice start to the vacation. 

2 comments:

Stephie C said...

LMAO I cannot imagine the sweat on him at the end of that flight!

Ashley said...

i didn't even think of that! lol!!! ew.......